Today you are 6 months old! You are such a beautiful baby. When you smile the whole world smiles with you . Your daddy and I were talking the other day about how we could not imagine life without you. We love you very much! Happy 6 months baby girl!
The sign has met its match!
You love to put EVERYTHING in your mouth!
Your new Cheesy Grin! This just makes my heart melt =)
All I would have to do to make you do this is smile at you! What a doll!
Mimi bought you this fun ball for Christmast and you LOVE it!
This week the weather was BEAUTIFUL and we went on a few walks. You loved looking at all the trees and you especially liked watching Diesel walk beside you. Here you are in your oh so cool stroller.
You got to eat your very first vegetable... GREEN BEANS! You ate it like it was nothing special on day one. Day two you decided it would be fun to spit every bite out. I think you like them...you just have more fun playing with your food rather than eating it!
Check out these cheeks. I just want to pinch them!












2 comments:
So sweet, I love the pictures of her with her dress in her mouth and the ones of her cracking up!
I <3 this little sweet girl!!! I love your pictures of her! OMG! The music in the background and her sweet face makes me tear up! Happy 6 Month Birthday Miss Mayson! We can't wait till your 1 year party!!
Post a Comment