Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!


Today was Mayson's first day at church!  She even went to the nursery!  However, I think she may have picked up a little bug.  Dr. G said to avoid nurserys until she was 6 months...  I guess that is why.

Please pray for a quick recovery.  I HATE fevers!

Other than that we had a PERFECT weekend!  My sister Allison came to vist and we had so much fun!  I wish she lived closer so we could hang out more.  I love seeing my nephew Jax, and Mayson LOVES her Aunt Allie!  Can't wait to see her again in two weeks!


Mayson has had a super busy weekend.  First she came to visit my class on Friday when they performed!  They did such a good job.  I was very proud of them =)  Then Mayson went shopping with her Mimi and Aunt Allie.  FUN!!!  She loves to go...just like her mommy. 

On Saturday we went to lunch for my sisters 30th birthday.  We had a lot of fun eating A LOT of food!  YUM!!!! Then, we headed over to Addies B's first B-day!  She is such a cutie!  Her mommy is one of my friends from work. Mayson even got to see her little Boyfriend Ben and many other Tadlock babies at the party.  He is such a little stud muffin.




Today we got up really early and went to church.  I didn't realize how much I missed going to church.  It is a feeling that I just can't explain.  Today in my bible I saw something I had written a long time ago... "God does not love us for who we are...he loves us inspite of who we are."  I just love this. 


More pics from the weekend...
A very sleepy Mayson found an egg! 


Her Easter dress

Happy Jaxon!  He is such a little cutie!
Maysons new summer sleepsack!



Have a wonderful week!

0 comments: