Sunday, April 25, 2010

Houston

What a fun trip!

On Friday morning Mayson, Mimi, and I went to Houston!  It was Mayson’s first big road trip and she did GREAT!  MiMi was playing for a choir down there and I decided it was time for Mayson to go to her Aunt Allie’s house.  She got to play with her cousins and had a blast! I was a little worried about her sleeping in a pack-n-play at night but she did really well!  Such an easy going girl!  It was so nice to see my sister and nephew.  Mayson and Jaxon are going to have so much fun when they get older!  Here are some pics from the weekend!

This is Mayson waiting on Mimi to get to our house!

We took a lot of stuff!  Mommy only had one little bag =)

Mayson 004

She loves her blankie!

Mayson 007

Rub a dub dub, two little monkeys in the tub!

Mayson 011

On our way to see more cousins!

Mayson 017

Mayson 019

Oh what fun!

Mayson 031

Pretty girls!

Mayson 055

Mayson LOVES her Aunt Allison!

Mayson 056

My nephew Jaxon.  He is going to be a baseball player one day!

Mayson 067

A stop on our way home.

Mayson 075

A VERY sleepy girl!

Mayson 087

Mayson 088

When we woke up we had to go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Mayson 089 Mayson 094

Now she is snug as a bug in her bed!  What a great weekend!

1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

yay for Miss Mayson's first trip! I'm glad you all had fun, but I missed ya!