Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Mothers Day!

Was Wonderful!  James let me sleep in and then I woke up to a dozen roses, a beautiful card, and breakfast!  What a wonderful husband I have!  He always surprises me when I least expect it! Oh how I love him with all of my heart! 

Mayson has developed a new joy….screaming.

When she gets really excited that is what she does! This morning James said she sounded  like a banshee.   I said it’s more like Jane from Tarzan! 

She also has a new toy… the coffee table.  She likes to hit the metal rack underneath and feel the vibrations!  Note  to self… Not the best toy and I should probably take the rack off before she hurts herself. 

Mayson is so close to crawling it’s scary.  Right now it is more of an army crawl, but I give her another week or so and she will get it! I  love the fact that she is able to get around but it makes me sad that she no longer wants to be held. 

My sweet girl is getting big way to fast!

Here a video of Mayson choosing books…she is going to be so smart! =)

Here are some pictures from the week!

Mayson 012 Mayson 001 Mayson 002Mayson 025

Mayson 022

1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm so glad you have a perfect princess to call you Mommy. I love her (and you)!