Sunday, October 3, 2010

It’s Tough being One!

My poor baby has had one illness after another!  On her birthday she had to go to the doctor due to coughing and wheezing.  Dr. Weisers prescription – Breathing treatments!  Oh how my baby HATED these. 

Mayson 200

Once she finally got better and was off of her breathing treatments I thought that it would be ok if she went back to school.  That morning I went to get her only to find her covered in vomit and diarrhea.  I felt like the worst mommy in the world.  I heard her fussing that night for a few minutes but she never cried.   Lesson Learned-I hear her in the night I will be checking on her! 

Once she finally got better from this nasty bug I thought ok…I think she can go back to school.  On her first day back I got a call from one of her teachers explaining that she had HIVES!  Good Grief! 

I thought she was good to go yesterday but no such luck!  My poor baby threw up all over me last night and in our bed.  Today…big time fever! What is up???? 

We have been to the doctor 4 times in 3 weeks!  Looks like we will be making another trip tomorrow if this fever doesn’t go away.

She has missed 3 weeks of school! 

Please pray for this to GO AWAY! 

This was before she got sick yesterday… happy as can be!

Mayson 027

These are the only things that make her happy at the moment.

photo (31) photo (30)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor baby, I sure hopes she starts to feel better soon! Ya'll will be in our prayers for a quick recovery. BTW, love the picture of her in the tub =)

Amy Mahrer said...

May May! Feel better so you can come play with Ben. He misses his girl. We love you and want you better asap!