Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TWO!

I can't believe Mayson is two!  She makes our lives so much fun!  Her favorite thing to do right now is play with babies.  In fact I hear her right now in her bed making her baby cry.  It's quite amusing!    It sounds more like nails on a chalk board.  For some strange reason she sounds like a country girl when she talks.  James and I call it her hick accent.  I'm not sure where she got that from.  I will have to get it on video.

She is now back in school and LOVES it!  She gets so excited when it is SonShine School day.  I love that she loves to learn about God and play with others.  It makes my heart happy =)  Today she took cupcakes for her class.  She was so happy to bring some home with her.  Too bad she didn't understand why she couldn't open them in the car and eat them all.

Her birthday party is this weekend.  I promise I will update more often.  We now have a computer again!
                                                          
                                                                Enjoy her 2 year pics!





Have an awesome week!

1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Happy Birthday sweet Mayson. We love, love, love you!!!