On April 30th we welcomed Layton Grace and Payton Gayle into our family! Words cannot express how special this day was for us. Our family is officially complete. Big sister Mayson loves her baby sisters so much. She is doing a great job in her new role of big sis. She is the best helper EVER!
L and P already have completely different personalities. Layton knows what she wants and wants it RIGHT NOW! Payton is very patient and calm.
I never questioned how I would love two more babies as much as I loved Mayson. I knew that would just happened naturally. I did question how this whole thing would work =) So far everything has been running smoothly. God has taken such great care of us. I am so blessed!
Now onto the pics!
Monday, June 3, 2013
Party of Five!
The night before
Meeting Layton
Meeting Payton
Two Babies!!
Sweet Baby Girls
Proud Daddy
Meeting their big sister
Our first family pic.
Meeting the Family!
Amy
Three kids!
Mothers day
I am so blessed =)
Layton is not a fan of pics
Their first bath
Patient Payton
Not a happy Layton
Posted by Ashley Warren at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love them! Layton just makes me laugh :). She's so NOT you. I think she might be mine!
Post a Comment