Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 Months, Fever, and Work! YIKES


Today my beautiful baby is two months old.   She is such an amazing gift from God, and we are so blessed to be her parents.  We love her SOOOO much.

Today we took Mayson for her two month checkup and she did great!  However, she did get two shots and those have given her a fever which is still lingering as we speak.  Needless to say she is not the happiest baby right now.  My heart aches for her.  Tylenol...please kick in quick!

Tomorrow I have to go back to work...
I am excitied to go back yet sad to leave my baby girl.  It's a bittersweet feeling.  James is off tomorrow so he will be watching her then she is off to my moms (Mimi) on Friday.  We are so blessed that my mom is able to watch her.  She is going to be one spoiled baby.


I tried to get her to smile but she is just not up to it tonight.



My little snuggle bug



We LOVE Mimi!


Hanging out in her oh so cool stroller!

I was gone for my birthday at work and look at what my kids did for me!
Love them!

Have a great night!

1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

You did it! One day down. Sooooooooooo glad you're back. Now if we can just figure out how to bring Mayson to school with you. Work on that...