Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


We have so many things to be Thankful for this year. 

Today James had to work but...we got to go and see him!  =)  I only wish I brought my camera!  Good Gracious all the food!  Those fireman can EAT.  Then we went over to Mimi and Grandads house and saw Aunt Allison, Uncle Jon, and Jaxon.  It's amazing how big Jaxon is getting.  He can't wait for Mayson to get bigger so he can have a playmate.  I Love having my sister in town.  She is so much fun to hang out with and talk to.  We fought ALL the time when we were kids and now we are best friends.  My mom always told us that one day this might happen.  It only took 22 years =) 

More pictures are coming of our Thanksgiving!  I forgot my camera so my mom is going to send them to me.

Here are some pics from this week!
Enjoy!

She is all smiles until I bring out my camera.  She sees the little red dot just before you snap the picture and she just can't figure that out! lol silly girl


If she could talk she would say "seriously!" 
I know, I know a little to soon for this. 
Here she is about 5 seconds later


She was a good sport.  We will try again soon =)

Have a wonderful Weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love her turkey shirt! Where did you get that? I looked EVERYWHERE for something like that this year and finally found a bib! I think I will make something like what Mayson has on for next year. :-)

Ashley Warren said...

I ordered it on etsy. Here is the link to this seller http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaddieBugBaby

This seller uses carter onesies which are great!
-----------------------------------
I also ordered her this christmas onesie from this seller http://www.etsy.com/shop/gigglebabydesigns (I ordered the pink christmas tree) It's really cute but she uses Gerber onesies which are REALLY tiny! I had to get my mom to cut it and put it on a carters onesie.