Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy Weekend


Mayson had so much fun at Mimi's this week. Mayson helped Mimi put up all her Christmas decorations! They also played the piano and sang a lot!!! My baby girl is going to be a musician when she grows up!

It's amazing how verbal my sweet little ladybug is becoming. She loves to talk and smile. She is so much FUN!!!

SLEEP UPDATE: When Daddy is home Mayson likes to sleep through the night. I am so jealous of this. I will be glad when hunting season is OVER! Daddy needs to be home at night more!


We tried to go see Santa today but the line was really long! I was really sad about this because she looked sooooo CUTE. We will just have to go when I am off for Christmas.

Here is a sneak peak at my outfit!



Here are some more pictures from the week.
Enjoy!

My Little Snow Bunny


Santa's Elf

She has rolled over twice now but, shes says "it was an accident"

0 comments: