Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!

On Friday night my school had their staff party.  Mayson came with me and we had so much fun!  This dinner was delicious and the desert was to die for! 


It's amazing how many babies we have had in one year!  Mayson is still the baby but... not for long
Can't wait to meet baby Grady!



Last night we headed out to Irving to participate in the Warren family Christmas.  We got to see a lot of people we haven’t seen since our wedding! Plus…we got to eat lots of great SWEETS! I LOVE SWEETS!!!!!!!!! No wonder I can't lose weight.   Mayson was such a good baby. She got tossed around like a little puppy but she didn’t seem to mind =)

Our little Family


Mayson and her Meemaw



Her little outfit


Pictures from this week...

Before bathtime
Naked baby


Exersaucer fun



I finally got a pic of our tree! 
I LOVE Christmas!






Have a great week!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time at the party too! I love your Christmas tree and especially your topper! I love this time of year too and it's so special with our little ones. :-)

Darling Daughters said...

What a beautiful tree!! I love the ribbon. I'm sorry I missed Claire and I being in the staff picture! I would have brought her back to the restaurant if I'd known it was going to happen!!