Monday, March 1, 2010

We have found our toes! And everyone else's FINGERS (YUCK)

What a week of discoveries!
Mayson is trying to chew on EVERYTHING she can get into her mouth!  I'm totally fine with toys, her fingers, and her toes, but I can't stand when she pulls other peoples fingers into her mouth and they allow it to happen.  This totally grosses me out!  Oh when will this stop??

She is getting so big.  She's already in 6-9 month clothing!  Shes just too long!  I was looking today at her carseat and she has about 2 more inches before her feet are going to touch the seat.  This makes me very sad.  I want her to stay little for a little bit longer. 

Mayson has also outgrown her baby bath tub.  She has taken two baths so far in her ring and LOVES it!  She loves looking at her toys and she tries to grab them, but they are just too fast for her. 

She told me to tell Aunt Amy thank you for all of her fun bath tub toys! 




Here are some pics from the week!

Her last size 2! 
Enough said...

Daddy Lovin'
Just woke up!
Have a great Week.

1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

the diaper picture cracks me up! she is getting so big, and just more and more beautiful everyday!