5 Months today!
I can't believe our baby is 5 months old today! I remember being 5 months pregnant and thinking that she was never going to be here. Now my time with her just flys. She is the joy of our lives.
My mom has been sick this week so I stayed home with her yesterday, and today a wonderful parent of mine from last year offered to keep her. Check out what she did for us! This is same photographer that did her newborn pics! Her name is Michelle Parks and I highly reccommend her!
I think she will be needing someone to watch her the day she is 6 months old too! =)
~Her Loves~
Oatmeal
Exersaucer
Playing with Sophie the Giraffe
Watching Diesel
Lovin' from her Grandparents
Playing with Mommy and Daddy
~Dislikes~
Tummy Time




2 comments:
one word- AMAZING!!!
she's so beautiful!
I looooooove those pictures, turned out AMAZING!!!!!!!
Post a Comment