What a great weekend! On Saturday we went out to eat at Pappadeaux to celebrate James’ birthday with my parents! This is by far my favorite place to eat! Mayson also enjoyed eating crackers to her hearts content!
Once we got home Mayson got to try out her new pool. Not the biggest fan …we are thinking the water was a little chilly! Diesel however, thinks the pool is the best thing ever! He got right on it and danced around like it was his little pond.
On Sunday Mayson and I spent the day reading books, playing with toys and napping! Oh how I can’t wait to do this all summer! Mayson could read her books all day long. I loves this!
Today James had to work so Mayson and I went to Mimi and GranPauls house for some yummy BBQ. Oh how it just melts in your mouth! Right as we were turning out of the neighborhood to go home daddy called and said he just had to see his little girl! We sat out on the porch for about an hour. What a fun evening!
Have a great week!

0 comments:
Post a Comment