Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quick Update

Honestly I just have not been in the mood to blog.  Work is just so BUSY right now and when I get home I just want to spend time with Mayson and James.  Hopefully I will get motivated again!  Until then, here are some quick phone pictures of Mayson from the weekend.

On Saturday I had the pleasure of going to one of my kids Volleyball games!  It was a lot of fun and…she WON! 

GO FALLON!

clip_image001

Then Mayson  and I went SHOPPING!  She was so HAPPY!  This is a picture of her in her car seat after going to Old Navy!

clip_image001[4]

 

Mayson is getting to be a finicky eater and I am having to get creative!  So…we tried some peas and LOVED them!

clip_image001[6]

On Sunday we went to James’ sisters house and Mayson got to play with her cousin Collin!  She LOVED him! 

clip_image001[8]

C-ya next week!

0 comments: