Sunday, June 13, 2010

On the Go!

Mayson is officially CRAWLING!!!!!!!  She started this a few weeks ago but this week she is taking off!  It’s amazing how quickly she can get around the room. 

She has also discovered that she can pull herself up!  She thinks that she is just SOOOO   BIG when she does this.  =) 

Today James’ mom came to visit and both of them had a great time.  Just wish James were here with us.  He went to his deer lease this weekend.  I can’t wait for him to get home!

This week I have a few workshops and Mayson gets to see her Mimi again!  Sad for mommy but happy for Mimi!

Pics from the week…

One of my kids from school made this for Mayson!  Thanks Fallon!

clip_image001

Mayson and I were going shopping and when I went to get her stroller out I looked up at her and saw this.

clip_image001[4]

She pulled the bow off but left the headband!  Silly Goose!

 

Pool Fun!!!

Mayson 023 Mayson 004

Best Buddies!

Whenever she sees Diesel she lets out this huge giggle that just melts my heart!  I am so blessed to have such a patient puppy.

Mayson 035 Mayson 032 Mayson 046

A little bird decided to build a nest in one of my hanging flower plants.  This is going to be fun!

Mayson 053 Mayson 051

Have a great week!

1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Ben wants a playdate ASAP! I need some Mayson (and Ashley time). So glad she's crawling. I just love her.