Today Mayson is 9 months old! Her daddy and I love watching her grow into such a sweet little girl. She is such a go with the flow baby. Today I took her to Target and when we got in the store I realized that I had forgotten to bring her a toy in. She just sat and smiled the entire time. I remember her taking her to Target when she was so tiny and bringing in everything I could think of to keep her entertained.
Mayson loves to be sung to. Right now her favorite is If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands! She has even learned to clap her hands. It’s pretty darn cute! I have found her clapping her hands when she is happy and mad. It’s almost like that is a way for her to show both extremes.
Mayson LOVES to read! She would much rather look at a book then play with a toy. I always let her choose her books. When I do this I hold up two choices and she studies them for a moment and then chooses the one she wants to read. I love this about her! She is a girl who knows what she wants! She has even learned to turn the pages. Now…if we could just get the correct timing on that. =)
Mayson has also learned that she can go ANYWHERE she wants. I was doing the dishes last night and she was in the living room. When I looked up to check on her she was not there! I found her in our bedroom which is across the house. She was playing with her jumper. Note to self…I better start baby proofing!
Mayson,
We love you so much! These nine months have been the best nine months of our lives. You are our I love you. You are truly a gift from God!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
*Her 9 month pic will be posted on Sunday*
We are going to Houston tomorrow and I don’t think that I will be able to get on here.

1 comments:
Mayson, I love you too and am in disbelief you're already 9 months! Such a sweet little baby!
Post a Comment