Today Mayson is 10 months old! She is such a joy to have in our life! I thank the Lord everyday for her.
Mayson is starting to stand up without support. She thinks she is SO BIG when she does this. She will hold on to the coffee table and then just let go and stand there a few seconds and then fall straight to the ground. I see a big accident coming with that table! I want to move it but daddy says no.
MayMay is also finding her way around the house. She loves to OPEN our baby gates and go through them! (This happens when mommy and daddy don’t shut them very well) Fortunately she doesn’t go too far.
Mayson can’t stand being by herself. This poses quite the problem when I am trying to get ready. Yesterday I actually put her in the bathtub w/o water and she played with her bath toys! It was GREAT!!!!!
Her Loves…
Diesel-this dog is her BFF
Baby yogurt – she may be the worlds most finicky eater but by golly she will eat all the yogurt you will give her.
Being sung to- We sing all the time. In the car, at home, and always before bed. It really calms her down when she is upset.
When daddy comes home from work- her face lights up like it is Christmas.
Blankie- Even though it stinks because she sucks on it (I do wash it) It is her BLANKIE…and we must have it EVERY NIGHT!
Mimi-When Mayson sees Mimi she wants nothing to do with Mommy. I think it is so great that she loves her sooooo much! Feelings are mutual =) My mom is pretty awesome!
Her Dislikes…
Eating
Not getting her bottle on time!
Not having her blankie
Happy 10 Months MayMay! Mommy and Daddy Love you sooooooo much!
xoxoxoxox
Mommy and Daddy
These are getting harder and harder to take! Especially on my own!
I love this!
As always, pics from the Week!
This pic is HORRIBLE of me but oh well!
This is our I see the flash and your about to take my picture face!

3 comments:
That little face just makes me giggle!! She is so CUTE!!! Miss you girl! Hope your summer is still going great! :)
I love her little face! She's such a princess, so precious! Happy 10 months sweet girl!
I can't believe she is 10 mo. already, It sure goes by fast! Love the pic of her in the white chair and the last one making that cute little face, too cute!
Post a Comment