Monday, July 26, 2010

Two Fabulous Years!

Two years ago today I married the love of my life! 

Happy Anniversary Baby!  I love you!

ajwed9926sm 

ajwed8118sm

Haven

 

Last night Mayson’s Mimi and GrandPaul watched Mayson overnight while James and I had a night out!  It was soooo much fun!  We went to Pappadeaux and then to a movie.  While I missed our baby girl it was nice to just have some time for us.  I told James that we needed to do that more often. 

This week Mayson has learned to stand with NO support!

She thinks she is just soooo big when she does this!

Mayson 003 Mayson 006

Gotta love her baby blues

Mayson 017

James and I have been working really hard on our house this week!  We finally finished our front flower bed!  We also painted two bathrooms  and installed two new fixtures (with the help of my parents)  Thank you for everything!

Mayson 020

0 comments: