Saturday, July 3, 2010

Headed to Lake Geneva!

Tomorrow James, Mayson, and I are headed to Lake Geneva WI for the 4th!  The Mahrer’s invited us about a month ago to go with them and and it sounded too good to pass up! We are so excited!  This will be Mayson’s first time on an airplane.  I am a little nervous about this but I know with James’  help it will be great.  James has been working a lot lately and I am ready to have some family time! 

This week Mayson and I just hung out.  We did however go to lunch with my mom on her 33rd anniversary!  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!  I love you both so much. 

Well it is getting late and I still have some packing to do!  I will post pictures of our trip when we get back!

Happy 4th of July!

Here are some pictures I took this week of Mayson and her bff Diesel!

Mayson 002

Mayson 007 

Mayson 009

0 comments: