Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy Bee

Mayson and I have been busy little bees lately! Last weekend we went to Houston to celebrate Jaxon’s 2nd birthday!  It was so much fun!  My mom made an awesome train and it was the hit of the party!  Mayson loved playing with all of his toys!  She enjoyed watching all the kids play.  She even tried to help open some presents.  She seems to have everyone wrapped around her little finger!

Mayson 057 Mayson 054 Mayson 076 Mayson 090

Mayson 102 Mayson 132

Happy Birthday Jaxon!  We love you!

Last night we went to the Celina balloon festival.  I was a little worried about Mayson hanging for the fireworks but she did great!  She loved crawling around on the blanket.  We had a great time with our great friends  Amy, Bill, and Ben!  I love hanging out with them.  I can’t wait until the 4th! =) 

Mayson 002

Click on the album to see more pics!

 

Have a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I love her smile! I love your new song too. It's my favorite. Addie and I dance together when we hear it on the radio. Can't wait to get a whole day with your princess in August! :-) Looks like you're having a great summer!