My poor baby girl has had a cough for over a month now and just can’t shake it. We have been to the doctor countless times and it is just not getting any better. Dr. G. finally put her on an antibiotic but it has yet to help. I feel so bad for her because she is waking up at night coughing and can’t go back to sleep. Last night we were up at 1. (Not fun for me either) Today she slept for about an hour. When she does not get her beauty sleep she is “fun” at night. It took her 45 min of crying to finally get to sleep. Please pray for this cough to GO AWAY!!!!
Mayson is back at Mimi’s and loving it. I miss being at home with her but love that she loves her Mimi soooo much! She looks for her as soon as I put the car in park! It’s pretty darn cute!
MayMay gets to meet her teacher on Friday and we are really excited about it! She is going to love being around other babies her age. I just hope and pray that she will take somewhat of a nap there.
Mayson’s birthday count is on! 20 days away!!!!!
Pictures from today:
Another Owie and her Hissing face!
No more pics please
Who knew a hanger could be this much fun?
She was playing with this thing all morning!
Hope you have a great week!

1 comments:
MayMay! No! Feel better sweet princess. We're sending you hugs and sleep wishes.
Post a Comment