Wednesday, August 18, 2010

11 Months

Mayson 049

I can’t believe that Mayson is going to be one in another month.  Her invitations are made and ready to send!  When I was picking out pictures for them I kept thinking to myself how fast this year has gone by.  It  truly has been one of the best years of my life.  She is such a sweet baby girl.  She is inquisitive about anything and everything!  I wish I could see the world though her eyes. 

Mayson’s Loves-

Blankie, Books, singing, pulling herself up, being tickled, being chased, Diesel, and banging on things

Mayson’s Dislikes-

Not being able to play in Diesels water bowl, baby gates, and outlet covers

Happy 11 Months MayMay!!!!  We Love You!!!!

Update-

Oh how sad I am that our summer is now ending and I am back at work but Mayson loves seeing her Mimi and she is about to start Mothers Day out in a few weeks! We are really excited about it!  I think this will be really good for her.  It will give her a chance to socialize with other kids.  Mayson loves to look, play with, and talk to other babies! When we are out and about she always seems to search for people to talk to her.

This week Mayson had her first big owie!  The Boo Boo Bunny had her first visit and we hope we don’t see her again for a long time.  Mayson was squatting down and lost her footing and hit the bottom of the coffee table.  Or as I would say the table hit her on the head!

Mayson 014

Mayson 004

But she was still happy!

Mayson 005

All she really wanted was to play with Miss bunny. 

Mayson 012

 

 

Pics from the week…

Mayson 067 Mayson 071

Her new high chair cover

Mayson 081

Nighty Night!

Mayson 001

0 comments: