Sunday, September 12, 2010

7 Day countdown!

I still can’t believe Mayson will be 1 in7 days!  Today James and I left Mayson with his mom and went out and ordered her balloons and bought some things for her party!  It is so exciting!  I LOVE CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS! 

Mayson is having a great time at her school.  Her teacher told my mom that she is one of the easiest going babies she has ever seen.  On her take home sheet they said they introduced her to a crib but she did not want to sleep.  I highly doubt she is ever going to sleep there.  She comes home exhausted and it takes her FOREVER to get to sleep at night on those days.   She seems way over stimulated.  I hope she adjusts quickly. 

I didn’t take too many pictures this week but I grabbed a few with my phone. 

So SLEEPY!

 

photo (28)

GranPaul reading to her!

photo (29)

Have a Fabulous Week!

0 comments: