Dear Mayson ,
I can’t believe you are a year old today! You are such a blessing. I never really understood what it meant when my mom said how much she loved me until I had you. It is a love that is unconditional. Your daddy and I truly love you SO very much.
Your first birthday party was just like you, absolutely perfect. First off you had one of the cutest birthday shirts that I have even seen, made by one of mommy's dear friends Michelle. Then, you greeted everyone with smiles and kisses. You even got a kiss from your friend Ben. (True Love) You enjoyed playing with your cousin Jaxon and all of your friends.
When it was cake time you really could have cared less about eating it but you did take a few bites. You really just wanted to see everything that was going on.
It was a perfect day with friends and family! I can’t wait to see how much you are going to change and grow next year.
This has been by far the best year of my life! I love you so much!
Love,
Mommy

1 comments:
Happy belated birthday, Mayson!!! :) Lots of hugs! Love the shirt!
Post a Comment