First off Mayson is WALKING!!!! We are so proud of her! She thinks that she is just such a BIG girl! She started this about a week ago. Now I feel like she is running! I just wish she were a little more stable. I feel like she is falling all the time. I know that she will get there =)
Today we went trick or treating with Ben. They were so cute together. Mayson was really was not sure about the whole thing but Ben helped her out. After we finished with trick or treating we went a visited Daddy at the station.
I had a busy day of cleaning because… James and I are thinking about putting our house on the market. The drive is just really getting old for me. We are putting this in Gods hands. So we will see what happens!
Have a great week!
Helping Daddy put together her new toy!
We love Ben!

1 comments:
Thanks for joining us in trick or treating and thanks for letting my kid make out with your daughter :)
Post a Comment