Sunday, November 14, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Warren 232_edited-1 Warren 191_edited-1

(Christmas card preview!)

First of all I celebrated my birthday on Thursday! I had a “surprise”  birthday party given by two of my wonderful parents!  Everything was pink (my favorite color).   My kids even dressed in pink!  It was so much fun!  That afternoon,  I got an email from our school secretary saying that I had beautiful flowers waiting for me from my husband.  They were Gorgeous! 

photo (30)

My mom and dad kept Mayson Thursday and Friday night and James and I go to go out to dinner, see a movie, and we even went house hunting!  It was so nice to spend the weekend with my hubby.  We missed Mayson so much and we were glad to get her back on Saturday.  My parents then took us out to eat that afternoon.  I think James and I have gained a lot of weight this weekend.  =)

 

Here is a video of Mayson dancing!

 

Pics from this week!

Mayson 005

Mayson 008

Mayson 013

She loves to read in her new chair.  Especially books about her daddy!

Mayson 016 Mayson 017

For some reason she likes to sit on Diesels bed!

Mayson 018

Gotta love Footy Pj’s!

Mayson 024

Mayson 030

Have a great week!

2 comments:

HowellFam3 said...

Love your Christmas card preview!

Amy Mahrer said...

Ben wants to play with the giant ball and then dance with his girl :)