Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

    Psalm 107:1 (NIV)
    "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."

I have so much to be thankful for this year!  I praise God for everyday that I get to spend with the ones I love. 

This week has been so much fun.  Mainly because I got to stay at home with my little girl!  I went to Henderson on Monday with my parents and visited my Meemaw.  She had so much fun watching Mayson run around. 

Mayson 009

I also got to see my sister and her family this weekend.  We had a great meal at my moms house yesterday and then we went shopping!  FUN, FUN, FUN!  I wish they could have stayed longer. 

last night we took Jaxon and Mayson to Downtown Frisco hoping to get a cute picture of the two of them together.  Sadly, this did not happen, but we did get a good one of each of them by themselves.  Chasing around a one year old and a two and a half year old is exhausting!

Mayson 029 Mayson 034 Mayson 037

Mayson 053 Mayson 047

Mayson 056

This is what Jaxon did the entire time!  RAN!!!

Mayson 061

Mayson 062

Busy, Busy, Busy!

2 comments:

Chani said...

Such a pretty baby girl!

Amy Mahrer said...

I am thankful for your perfect little girl (and of course you)!