Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tubes!

After about 6 ear infections and multiple antibiotics it was officially time to get tubes.  I knew they would make life so much better for Mayson!  I was so tired of having to constantly give her antibiotics, and allergy medicine EVERY night.  So, on Wednesday James and I woke our little baby girl up at 5 a.m. and headed to Methodist of McKinney.  It was a day of excitement and worry.  No one wants there baby to be taken from there arms to have surgery, but I knew if was the best thing to do.  The surgery took all of 10 minutes.  The hardest part of the surgery was not being able to give her her morning milk, and right after the surgery took place.  She was very fussy.  As soon as we got her home she went straight to her crib and slept.  When she woke up she was a new baby! I am so glad it is over.  I hope that when the tubes fall out she does not have this problem again.

Before Surgery

photo (33)

On our way home…so sad
photo (34)

That night!

photo (35)

I can’t thank you enough for everyone's prayers that morning.

Pics from the week.

photo (30) photo (37)

1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Yay for a new post! Hopefully she won't suffer anymore. And she's still as adorable as ever :)