Just as I finally thought things were looking up…
On Friday my child was as happy as can be. That night I gave her a kiss and put her to bed. Little did I know that it was going to be a LONG night. She woke up crying at 1:30 a.m. I thought she felt a little warm but not hot. I thought that she must be teething so I gave her some Tylenol and put her back to bed. About an hour later I was woke up to her SCREAMING. I brought her to bed with me and nothing seemed to calm her down. James got up to go hunting so I went ahead and got up since she was still crying even though she was laying right next to me. When I got her in the kitchen I realized her ear had puss draining out of it! We are talking all over her hair, and dripping down her ear. I quickly told James he was not leaving and we were going to the ER. She had a MAJOR ear infection. I thought tubes would just solve all of our problems, but I guess I was wrong. So, now we are on two antibiotics, and Motrin again. She seems to be feeling a little bit better. Her ear is still draining which is really icky but it looks like it is also subsiding. Tomorrow she is going back to her ENT so hopefully this infection will be better.
Please say a prayer for her! I am so tired of giving my baby antibiotic after antibiotic.

3 comments:
Oh, Ashley!!! I'm SO unbelievably sorry to hear this! POOR BABY Mayson! We will absolutely be praying for her. You know if you need anything you can call me! Big hugs, friend...
Poor Mason! I'm so sorry to hear her poor little ears are still bothering her, ya'll are in our prayers!
Oh my goodness!! Poor may may! I am so sorry ashley. This must have been so hard on you!! Love u guys!
Post a Comment