Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Muah!

Mayson’s new favorite thing to do is give kisses.  When she gives them she says the biggest muah I have ever heard.  It just melts my heart.  She kisses her shirt, pictures of animals, pictures of babies, her stuffed babies and her daddy and I of course =)  We were at Pet smart the other day and I took her to see the kitties and she was trying to kiss every single one of them. Love her so much! 

She has a LOVE for stuffed animals.  Every store we go into she seems to find one that she wants.  It’s hard to tell her no. Hence  our newest addition Piggy Pie from Pottery Barn:

Mayson 002 

Piggy was thirsty…

Mayson 003

Seriously see if you could tell her no.

Mayson 005 Mayson 008

Piggy Pie has not left her side since Saturday.

Today I got to stay home with my little toot due to this crazy weather we are having.  She was in quite the mood this morning.  It reminds me a lot of ME.  Oh well…

My mom says this look is a carbon copy of a look I use to give.  Apparently I still give it too =)  I think I was telling her no as she was trying to jump on the couch. 

Mayson 019

She LOVED looking at the snow!

Mayson 035

Check out the ice INSIDE!  CRAZY!

Mayson 037

Little Fingers

Mayson 040

This was by far her favorite spot today

Mayson 011

Mayson 010

Happy ice day!  We will be home tomorrow too =)

Ending with a dance… Her teachers at school love to watch her dance.

2 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

May May can give me kisses anytime she wants to :) LOVE HER!

Chani said...

HAHA! I loooove the little dance! :) She is ADORABLE!