Life has been a little crazy for us lately. We sold our house, moved in with my parents, and are hoping to start building our new house soon! Mayson has been to the doctor twice in 2 weeks and we go again tomorrow. He ears are giving us a run for our money. They just keep draining (so gross!) Needless to say blogging has not been number one on my list. I wish I could tell you that I have so many pics of Mayson to share but in all honesty the camera has not come out of its bag in a long time. Mayson is repeating everything now! Today in the car we pulled away from the fire station and she said "Daddy is at work" SO SMART ;) She has also become quite the little stinker. She is into everything! If you tell her no, she looks at you and smiles as she keeps doing it. Apparently it's fun to do naughty things.
If anyone knows a good blogging program for a mac please let me know. I usually use Live writer but apparently it will not work on a mac. Maybe I'm just not tech savy...
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Life...
Posted by Ashley Warren at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay for a new post!!! Please stop putting Mayson in the dog cage, she's SO cute and you're such a mean mommy :) I'm glad you live so close for awhile.
Post a Comment