Life has been a little crazy lately! The computer that we are using right now is a mac and I still haven't figured out how to easily publish a blog! You would think that this would be the best computer in the world to do one with! Hence the long time between post.
Life has been great! They almost have all the permits to start out house. They said that it should be finished by August. I am crossing my fingers it happens before school starts.
Mayson has been loving being at Mimi's and PaPaul's house. She keeps them very busy and young. This weekend my sister came in for Easter and Jaxon and Mayson had a blast. We went to the park, fed the geese, and then went to another park. Then to top it off it was Easter!!!!!
Today was filled with a fabulous sermon at church, Easter egg hunting and then some inside easter egg hunting! What a wonderful day! I love when James is home for holidays! It makes the day extra special =)
I will do my best at posting sooner next time =) Have a wonderful week!





1 comments:
An update! Hooray!! I've missed your posts and you too! Mayson looks beautiful in her Easter dress! My little doll.
Post a Comment