I know it's been awhile...I have just been dreading blogging due to the fact of how long it takes to do it on this mac. Hopefully we will be in our house mid August so I should become a regular then.
I can't believe my baby girl is almost 2. She is such an easy going girl! Mayson loves to read, talk, and sing. When we are in the car she makes up little songs to go with her books. Love this! I have a love of music and I think she does too.
At night when I put her to bed she wants hugs, kisses, and nuggles! (Snuggles) It makes my heart so happy to hear her say "I love you" without any prompting. She makes my heart sing =)
Here is a video singing her "Mommy Song"
This summer I decided to watch some of my favorite children a few days each week. This has been such a great blessing for me. These kids are so sweet to each other, and they keep Mayson entertained the entire time. A few weeks ago while we were at their house Mayson had a run in with a coffee table and it won. Her poor little eye had to be glued. It looks better, but she will have a little scar. It could have been so much worse. The other two kids were such great helpers with this incident. They helped me get her to the doctor, kept her entertained while we waited for the Dr. and then distracted her while the Dr. was gluing her eye. They are amazing! Here is a pic of them reading to her at the Doctors office.
Here they are ready to swim!
Here is a video of them playing with her
Ending with some pics of the past few months!
Our trip to Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch.
Having fun with Jaxon in East Texas
More Eye Pics!
Digging in my makeup looking for lipstick!
Helping Daddy at work!













2 comments:
Oh happy day! A new blog from my favorite friend! Love it and love you (and of course love my MayMay)!
Yay for an update!!!! Poor baby hurting her eye! We miss you girls. Enjoyed the post!
Post a Comment