Monday, January 30, 2012

Maysons made up songs




Oh how my child LOVES to sing!  She sings in the car, in the bath, while she is playing, before she falls asleep, whiles she eats...pretty much when she feels the need to belt out a tune, she does.   The child loves to sing.  I now call her my little birdie =)  she thinks it's pretty funny.  She is a girl after my own heart.


Big News!  Mayson is now in a big girl bed!  I can't wait to finish the room this summer.  It's going to be vintage with birds and rabbits. Her blue rails will be covered with something soon!  I can't stand them!  A big thanks to Megan for finding her bed at an antique store in McKinney! I can't wait to go back.  They have this huge vintage M that she needs to match her decor =)


Having fun!



She has already figured it out!  A girl has to do and be EVERYTHING!


Happy Monday friends!

1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

I know without a doubt that she will be famous not only for her music, but also for her fashion! A little icon for sure! Love her!