Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas! First haircut!

Mayson had an amazing Christmas!  She got everything that she could have possibly wanted.  I love when she gets a new toy because she will play and play until it's time to eat or sleep!  It gives me some time to relax!






Mayson also enjoyed decorating the tree with her fancy jewelry.  When I took it down I found all kinds of beaded necklaces, but the heart bracelet was by far my favorite!


Mayson also got to spend time with her cousin Jaxon!  They  had so much fun playing together.  I can't wait to see them again in March to welcome baby Brody to the world!



Fun at the fire station! Thanks daddy!



Yikes!



Today I took her to get her first haircut!  She has been asking me to do this for months, and I finally gave in.  She did such a great job.  I looked like a crazy mommie with my big camera, but it was well worth it!  I was so glad I got to share this with her.  She is getting to be such a big girl!









1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Have I mentioned before how I love your daughter? Especially in dinosaur pj's that are too big!