This pregnancy is so different than a single. I am EXHAUSTED!! A trip to Kroger is like running 5 miles. Especially when your 3 year old has to make two trips to the bathroom that is on the other side of the store! I really don't know how I'm going to go back to work next week. 😞
Yesterday I decided to trim a bush and carefully made a pile of what needed to be thrown away. I look back and guess who found the pile and decided to plant some 'Trees' For the love! I give up.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Kroger and trees
Posted by Ashley Warren at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Another blog post already! Yay! I love her!
Haha, AWW!! Bless your cute little pregnant heart! I feel ya about going back... This week has been soooo nice. :(
Post a Comment