Saturday, December 19, 2009

3 wonderful months

I can't believe my baby girl is 3 months old!  My oh my how the time flys.  She is such a wonderful addition to our family.  We are learning more and more about her everyday.  She is such an easy going baby.  We love her so much! 



It has been such a crazy week. My grandmother is not doing very good and she has not seen Mayson yet.  I am going to try and take her on Tuesday but, right now I have a cold so I am hoping to get rid of this quickly so that I do not spread my germs and get her sick.  Please send prayers our way.

Here are some pics from the week!


Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Love her smile:)

Chani said...

Awe girl, I'm sorry to hear about the sicknesses. I'll definitely keep y'all in our prayers! By the way, she is just beautiful! Amy's right- her smile is so sweet!