Saturday, December 26, 2009

What a week

On Sunday my mom and I took Mayson to see my Meemaw.  I was so glad that she got to meet her.  My Grandmother is not doing very well, and it was important to me that she meet Mayson.  It was a bittersweet day. 



Once we got home I knew something was wrong with my baby.  She was extremely fussy and nothing would calm her down.  (this is NOT like her at all)  I took her temp and it was 102.8!!!  Lets just say I had a mommy freak out!  I instantly gave her Tylenol, called James, threw her in her carseat, and rushed her to Ecare.  Once we got there her temp had gone down to 101.  This is still way too high for a 3 month old.  I had to sit and watch my baby go through things I wouldn't wish upon any mother.  Luckily her daddy got there by the time they had to do a certain test I knew I probably couldn't handle.  In the end she ended up having a viral infection.  Praise God!  It could have been much worse.

I am so glad she is feeling much better!  Now, If we could just get rid of this little cold she has I would be forever greatful!

Now on to better things... CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Our best gift ever was under the tree!

What a gift from God!  We are so blessed to have her. 


Our little family


Mayson loving on her Mimi

Maybe this is who she gets her baby blues from. =)



Present time!



Check out all her gifts from Santa!




Merry Christmas!

Luke 2:11


"Today in the town of David

a Savior has been born to you:

he is Christ the Lord."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love it! Merry Christmas!

Sharon said...

Ok, am I silly??? This post made me cry! You are ALWAYS so calm, so I know it had to have been bad for you to freak out. I'm so glad she is ok and I'm sorry you had to watch her in pain. Love you and see you soon!

Amanda said...

So sorry Mayson got sick, that is scary and I'm happy everything turned out o.k. Looks like ya'll had a great Christmas, love all the pics!