Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Newborn Pics

We got Mayson's newborn pics a few weeks ago.  I thought some of you might want to see them so here are a few of my favorites!  It's amazing to me how much she has changed.



This is her daddys jacket


Out at an old barn



This one is my favorite


Every good and perfect gift is from above.
James 1:17

6 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

I love them all!!! so do you think it would be weird for me to have a big 8x10 of Mayson hanging in my house since I love her so much???

Sharon said...

Amy, I'm thinking more like a 20x30...I mean, don't ya think???

Ashley, she is just perfect! I love them!

Ashley Warren said...

You guys are too funny! =)

Amanda said...

I love these, freaking adorable, love the one of her on her daddy's jacket!

Chani said...

I know!!! What beautiful pictures, Ashley! Those are so priceless... She is so tiny and sweet!!! :) I love them!

Anonymous said...

These are seriously the BEST newborn pics I have ever seen!