I hate it when my baby is sick! As soon as she gets better she gets sick again. GRRRR This is SOOOO frustrating to me. If you were to look at her you would think nothing is wrong, but if you were to take her temp it would be a different story. The Doctors say it is another viral infection. Poor baby! I told James that I guess I am just going to have to change my clothes before I touch her! Other than her being under the weather she has had such a great week.
James and I both got to stay home with her on different days. It was so much fun! I had her on our bad weather day and daddy had her on his day off. She is such a HAPPY baby! She sleeps ALL night and wakes up talking and smiling. She has started Oatmeal cereal and LOVES it. Yes, I know I did this a little early, but she was so hungry and we were only 9 days away from her being 4 months.
She is going to be crawling before I know it.
Here she is on the bad weather day when we got home. She looks like the kid in the Christmas story
Here she is trying her first bite of oatmeal. Yum Yum!
More pics from the week...
Have a great week!

1 comments:
I LOVE that picture of her bundled up. She's soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment