Monday, January 18, 2010

4 Months!


Today Mayson is 4 months old!  I am so glad I got to spend the day with her! We read books, sang songs, and cuddled!  Oh how I wish I could stay home with her everyday!  She is the joy of our life.  I can't imagine life without her. She is such a happy baby.  James and I both love to wake her up every morning because she gets so excited to see you.  We love her soooooo much! 

Things she likes:
Tummy time in the evenings




Open mouth kisses


Oatmeal


Spending time with daddy


Playing in her exersaucer

Playing with her toes



Things she doesn't like:
Going to bed



Have a great week! Mayson says it's time for summer!





1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Oh sweet princess, happy 4 month birthday! You're getting so big. And I love the picture with your sunglasses. So cute!!!