Oh how I wish the weekend would be just a little bit longer! I always feel like I waste my weekends away with errands and cleaning. I wish I could just hold my baby girl and cherish every little moment. She is getting so big! Dr.G says she is going to be one tall little girl. We had her 4 month checkup last week and we have one healthy baby =) She had to get more shots which for her means a fever for 48 hours. NO FUN! I don't know why my baby has to be the one to get fevers.
This weekend Daddy came home sick so Mayson had to go with mommy to get her hair done and then to a baby shower. I was really worried about how she would act for 2 hours at the hair place but she did AWESOME! We actually ran into a parent from work and she held her for a good 30 min =) Then we were off to the baby shower. They absolutely loved her. I love that she will just sit there and look around without throwing a fit.
Here are a few pics from this week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment