After the party we went and saw Mimi and Grandaddy. Mimi loves to sing to Mayson and she totally eats it up! Grandaddy loves to love on her and give her lots of kisses. She is one loved baby!
James had to work today so I decided to CLEAN. I just can't seem to keep our house clean these days and it drives me crazy. I think we need a house cleaner once a month, but daddy is just not buying it yet. I will just have to keep working on him.
Mimi got Mayson a new toy, her name is Sophie the giraffe. She loves to chew on it and she has also figured out how to make her squeak. Now we just have to keep this squeaky toy away from Diesel =)
Night time is by far my favorite time with Mayson. She gets so happy and starts squealing with delight. Mayson loves to get naked and lay on the floor. I guess that is why I love to take pictures during this time.
aerial view...right before the drool went straight into my mouth
Daddy likes this time too!
Here are some more pics from this week!
Have a great week!

2 comments:
So cute, love the picture of you two in black and white and the one of her in her bath towel. I can't believe how much she looks like you. We still can't tell who Ry looks like, sometimes me and sometimes Brad :)
OmG she is so cute! I especially love her crocheted hat. What a sweet little blessing!
Post a Comment