Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blogger Award

An Award




My friend Amy gave me an award! I'm supposed to write 7 interesting things about myself that you may or may not know.


1. I LOVE to bake but HATE to cook.  I could eat dessert for dinner every night!  Maybe that is why I am having such a problem losing the last 10 lbs. 


2. I love things neat and tidy.  It really bugs me when my house is a mess.  I can't stand things sitting on the counter...however, I do have a pile building at the moment. 


3. I have a fear of leaving my hot iron on and burning down the house.  I find myself driving back home just to make sure I turned it off.  I do this with the coffee maker and the garage door also.  I probably drive back home 3 out of 5 times a week.  (I only get down the street but still...)



4. I take a shower in the morning and a bath at night everyday!  It is my routine... it helps me prepare for the day and wind down at night.  James gets it thank goodness!


5. I love getting my hair done.  It's expensive but it is my me time once a month.


6. I have owned 6 cars in 10 years.  It went from good to awesome back to good.  I will be keeping the car I have now until it is paid for!
Here is the order- GMC truck, Accord, Tahoe (I still wish I had this one), Lexus, Civic, and now the Equinox. 





7. I have the best family in the world.  I have a wonderful husband a beautiful daughter, an awesome sister and extraoridinary parents.  I am so blessed!

0 comments: