Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Owl Love You Forever"


(I had to share the many Mayson faces!)
Yesterday James and I went out for Valentines day because he had to work today.  My wonderful parents watched Mayson and they had sooooo much fun.  We went to my favorite restaurant Pappadeaux!  Then we went and saw a movie.  My husband was such a great sport.  I love him soooooo much!

Today I got to hang out with Mayson.  We played, went to target, and cleaned.  She is such a happy baby.  As soon as you go to get her from a nap she has a huge smile on her face.  It makes my heart so happy!  Her new favorite toy is her exersaucer!  She has figured out how to press ALL the buttons.  I think it is going to drive Diesel NUTS. 

I am so excited to be off tomorrow for presidents day.  I get to spend one more day with my little munchkin.  =)

Have a wonderful week!

1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Ben wants a playdate with his Valentine soon! She's just so pretty!!!