Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our week...

This week was a little bit crazy at work.  The kids stayed inside this week because of the weather which makes a stressed out teacher with a bunch of hyper kids.  I had a fourth grader come to read to my kids on Thursday and that was the best they acted all week!  I will be doing this weekly now!

Mayson had a blast with her Mimi this week.  Mimi is already teaching her piano!  She is going to be a musician when she grows up.  They sing and play all day.  I am so blessed to have my mom.  She takes such great care of my baby.  It's so nice to not have to worry about Mayson while I am at work. 

James also got to watch her a few days this week too.  He has so much fun with her.  They have jammie day and just hang out.  I wish I could do this! 

Today James had to work and I was worried that Mayson would be waking up early but she actually slept until 7:30.  I'm crossing my fingers for this to happen tomorrow also! 

Mayson and I went to Target today and managed to spend $100 and I'm really not quite sure what I bought that was that expensive.  I guess baby stuff just adds up because I only bought about 5 food items.

After we got back we both took a nap but my nap was disturbed by a popping noise in our bathroom sink.  It only does this when the heat turns on.  Really WEIRD!

AnYwAy...Now that I am babbling about nothing here are some pics from the week:



1 comments:

Amy Mahrer said...

Oh Miss Mayson. You are so cute. I need some Mayson hugs!!!