Sunday, August 1, 2010

TuTu Cute!

This week has been so much fun! On Wednesday Amy, Ben, and Heather came over to see us at our house!  Mayson loved having people over to play with her!  People don’t come out here very much.

Here is Ben showing her how to get “into” things!

Mayson 006

Love this baby!

Mayson 013

Sitting with Heather

Mayson 017

Just the two of us

Mayson 012

On Thursday we went with Mimi to see Meemaw in East Texas!  Mayson loved talking to Meemaw and playing with her beautiful bracelets!  It was great to see my Grandmother.  I wish she lived closer to us.  Aunt Kathy and Uncle Brad came and had lunch with us and they just adored their little niece.  I can’t wait to visit them again!

Mayson and Meemaw

Mayson 019

Mayson and Aunt Kathy and Uncle Brad

Mayson 022 Mayson 029

On Friday we went swimming with Ben and Amy! Oh why haven’t we done this all summer?????  James’ sister has a beautiful place out in Celina with a pool that is to die for! 

Mayson 034

True Love…

(Notice the Mayson’s hand on his leg and his hand behind her back)

Mayson 039

I can’t wait for tomorrow to get here!  Celina here we come! =) 

5 comments:

Chani said...

That picture of Mayson and Ben in the pool is PRICELESS!!! How sweeeeeet! I love it! :)

Amy Mahrer said...

How did I not know you went to East Texas??? And oh how I wish it were June and we still had all summer to play in the pool. I'm already missing it.

Ashley Warren said...

We just made a day trip! =)

Anonymous said...

Loving your blog as always....

Amanda said...

Mayson is so stinkin cute, love her in her tu tu swimsuit!