Mayson is all about her clothes and shoes lately! She has discovered that her drawer opens and her clothes are in there! She loves to look at her shoes but only a few of them will actually go on her feet. Her feet are a little to plump for regular shoes. I guess we will be wearing Robeez for a while.
Notice the little white robeez in this video!
We had a pretty busy week! We went to Houston last weekend to see Aunt Allie, Uncle Jon and Jaxon. It was my first long trip with just Mayson, Daddy had to work. It went great! She slept and played most of the time. She only got fussy at the very end. We had a great time there!
Here are some pics of our Houston trip.
This week I have been working up at school a little. I am a little sad about summer being over but, I am really excited about this year! Plus…Mayson can’t wait to see Mimi again!
Here is a pic of Mayson after a good long nap!
Have a great week!

1 comments:
AWE! I love the video! She is growing up so fast! What a pretty little girl! :)
Post a Comment